Bonus and discount cards are the best loyalty products for your customers, that can be given directly in your store or e-commerce by the physical or virtual card or an additional loyalty product to your existent payment or membership cards.
Bonus product has an easily customizable algorithm, that can be setup by the store or by other participant quickly.
It can be as additional product to your payment or gift card as well as an independent one.
The bonus algorithm has multilevel setup menu and could be tuned by:
- Merchant Category Code;
- Issuer BIN/ IIN (first 6 digits on the card);
- Sub-Issuer BIN/ IIN range (first 8 digits or more on the card);
For each Bonus program we assign a separate code or prefix. It means, that several participants can be stayed inside of the program: both as issuers, which issue the bonus card and acquirers, which accept it.
If you’d like to provide a bonus programs crossing – that’s not a problem. Our solution allows you to setup cross payment (exchange) rates and fees between the different loyalty programs of the same issuer or different issuers.
Each issuer can have one or more own or third party stores to accept the card. For each store the fees can be setup individually.
LOYALTY FEES AND RATES ALGORITHMS
The loyalty program has two algorithms: to accumulate points and to spent them during the payment.
Each loyalty program can be based on the next fees accumulation algorithms:
- % rate from the sale amount, accumulated with a card account by CashBack or Points;
- Fixed rate from the sale amount, accumulated with a card account by CashBack or Points.
Each payment algorithm can be based on:
- mixed payment by money and points, for example 10% by points and 90% by cash or
- debiting points firstly and when they’ll finish – the cash from the account;
- payment by points only (100%).
The 2 first options are used when the loyalty program is an additional one to the payment or gift card.
The last one is used always if the loyalty card is not connected with a payment instrument.
BUYING, TRANSFERRING AND SELLING POINTS
The point can be transferred from one card to the other one as well as be sold or purchased. The last one happens when the card user’d like to buy a thing using accumulated points and he doesn’t have the needed quantity.
The transference can be done inside of the same loyalty program as well as between the different loyalty programs with an exchange rate.
ISSUING AND ACQUIRING SCHEME
The loyalty card can be present at the store at the moment of the purchase, that is shown on the scheme below.
SCHEME BUSINESS PROCESS DESCRIPTION
- The buyer gets a loyalty card in a store.
- The seller behind the counter takes a previously issued card, finds it in the SM 3000 PAYMENTS system through the web-access interface, enters data about a new customer, forming his profile, and sets a limit according to the amount of the gift.
- When the customer presents the loyalty card to pay, the seller accepts the previously issued card for payment to the buyer, and reads it using the POS-terminal installed on the counter and connected to the SM 3000 system (in the case of use of e-commerce mode all of the steps are automatized).
- Processing authorizes the request for the card and the POS terminal (e-commerce internet-store).
- Processing clear with payment acceptance networks if the card in a co-branded one.
- The buyer views the history of purchases via the Internet on his mobile phone or on a computer via the web interface, manages the accumulation of bonuses and also blocks his card in the case of loss or stolen.
BUYER/ CARDHOLDER INTERFACE
The buyer is given the opportunity to register in the system to have direct access to data on completed transactions, the ability to manage the bonus program, transfer bonuses to the other card, to buy or sell them or to block the card.
The interface for the buyer is presented in a convenient form for a mobile phone or for a computer through a browser, which saves space on a mobile phone and minimizes the risk of data theft by intruders. If there is a second card, for example a credit card, it and operations on it will automatically be included in the menu of the client’s existing personal account.
To work with loyalty cards, the store is provided with a convenient and easy-to-use interface via a mobile phone or computer.
A store can delegate access rights to menus and functions to its employees, depending on its internal work policy.
Access to the system in real time allows you to create new customers and edit data on them, new branches, cash desks and card acceptance terminals, set loyalty algorithms, view information on sales and perform other actions in the system as needed.
To work in the SM 3000 system, we have developed Instructions for users explaining each step of performing the required operation with a visual image of the interface and a dictionary of terms and definitions.
The POS terminal installed by the seller in the store allows the following actions with magnetic and chip cards, as well as with cards and NFC devices:
- sale by loyalty points, cash or mixed one,
- balance view,
- replenishment of the card (change of the card limit in the case of selling or points purchase),
- cancellation of the sale,
- reports and closing of the day.
The terminal monitor displays the logo and store data. For the further information on the available POS-terminals, please, go here.
As part of the loyalty program, additional tools such as credit etc. can be activated for the store. A buyer’s card can be added to an existing online store as an additional payment tool. At the same time, for a store that does not yet have online sales, its own online store can be developed with the acceptance of the card.
REMOTE SALES OR MO/TO
Many stores are looking to optimize costs by implementing telephone sales. Such a sales function is transferred to a call center, in-house or by contract.
We have developed a special SM3000 PAYMENTS system for remote sales in the international MO / TO format with a special interface for operators.
The telephone sale process minimizes the operator’s actions and eliminates the work with cards, concentrating on establishing a new customer and registering a sale with automatic binding of a pre-issued active card number, on the basis of which a customer profile is created, which can be issued in physical form later, already with a first and last name. and transferred to the buyer.
The remote sale process is accompanied by the authentication of the sale by the method of simplified customer identification, carried out by sending a one-time code in an SMS message to the buyer’s mobile phone, which he notifies to the call center operator, for further entering into the system and confirming the sale. In the same message, the Buyer is sent his loyal customer card number and a link to enter his personal account.
During the conversation between the operator and the customer, the operator is presented with tips in the form of the text, which is read out by the operator and signed by the client in the form of a one-time code communicated by him to the operator, received in an SMS message, and service messages read by the operator to the client.
PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT AND INTERACTION WITH OTHER SYSTEMS
To increase the client’s access to the loyalty card services, the store can be installed a Self-Service Terminal and developed an individual interface script for it to support the point purchase, sale and transfer operations.
The purchase system can be integrated with the credit blockchain, accounting, banking and credit checking systems in real time.