Sequoia Mosaic 3000 Internet – Acquiring Platform [SM3000 IAP] is a e-commerce solution that enables you to manage the payment transactions of your business. The platform supports multiple payment methods and integration methods.
SM3000 IAP is a result of traditional third party (switch or inter-banking/ national) processing products evolution into the the e-commerce direction development since 1992.
E-COMMERCE BUSINESS DIRECTION PARTS MAINTENANCE
SM3000 IAP supports main parts of the modern e-commerce business direction:
- internet-acquiring processing;
- p2p payments processing;
- m-commerce processing;
- bills payments processing;
- crypto-currencies acquiring support.
The SM3000 IAP is developed to cover the needs of:
- Third party processors/ Member service providers of Visa, MasterCard and other international and national payment systems;
- Banks – members of MasterCard, VISA and other international and national payment systems;
- Payment operators and facilitators;
- Agents of payment operators and facilitators (independent sales organizations [ISO])
- Internet merchants and their subsidiaries;
- Cardholders and bills payers.
SM3000 IAP STRUCTURAL PARTS
The SM3000 IAP has three main internal structural parts:
- Front-end (Payment gateway system) [SM3000 IAP FE], responsible for the on-line transactions processing and it maintenance;
- Back-office (Administration part) [SM3000 IAP BO], developed to work with settings of the SM3000 IAP FE and reporting;
- Merchant profile, developed for the transactions management at the level of the Merchant.