The Bank shall notify the Processing centre in written form about the Bank’s intention to start operations for servicing cards, mobile phones or accounting records of the payment system through ATM. To this end, the Bank or its agent shall submit From # 0203000018 to the Processing centre. If ATM of Diebold, IBM, Fujitsu, NCR types is used with Diebold 912 and NDC+ protocol, the Processing centre will need 7 working days to commission the ATM and perform customization of screens, receipts, accomplishing link testing and the ATM registration in the Processing centre database. If any other models are used, the ATM attachment time depends on supplier, since the supplier carries out all operations for connecting ATM to the Processing centre jointly with the Processing centre employees.
ATM connection to Central Computer
Service code: 02030001
Development of a new scenario (either custom-tailored to new ATM type or according to the Bank’s requirements)
- Development of ATM operating algorithm according to the Bank’s requirements;
- Development of a scenario customized to the developed algorithm;
- Development of screens for the scenario;
- Drawing up of the ATM status tables for scenario;
- Drawing up of the specification of check receipts for the scenario;
- Installation of scenario tables into the Processing center central computer database (in the back office and the front end);
- ATM scenario testing;
- Customization of front-end and back office parameters according to ATM scenario, if the Bank poses non-standard requirements;
- Operation manual developing.
Service code: 02030002
Customization of the existing software for ATM
- Customization of scenario;
- Customization of screens;
- Customization of receipts;
- Installation of scenario tables into the database of central computer of the Processing center (in back office and front end);
- Scenario testing;
- Developing Operation Manual.
Service code: 02030003
Key generation for ATM and keys loading to ATM and to the Central computer
Service code: 02030004
- Selection of the best connection type for the specific ATM type and the specific place, and minimization of telecommunication costs against the maximum reliability;
- Carrying out of the test sessions for checking of the connection with the central computer of the Processing center;
- Network addresses loading into the central computer database for testing and the subsequent operations.
Service code: 02030005
- service maintenance,
- ATM communication equipment;
- Working out Operating Manual.
Service code: 02030006
Pre-run ATM testing
Service code: 02030007
Supervisory cards issuance
Service code: 02030008
Service staff training
- ATM supervisory service;
- ATM preventive maintenance;
- ATM cash collection procedure.
Service code: 02030009
Service code: 02030010